Home » , , , » ETC #71 "Sure Be Cool If You Did"

ETC #71 "Sure Be Cool If You Did"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, March 29, 2013 | 3/29/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Sure Be Cool If You Did" ~ Artist: Blake Shelton


Comments: Hey, folks. I have to apologize for not posting yesterday. I haven't been feeling well recently. Anyhow, the song for today is the current single from Mr. Blake Shelton's new album Based on a True Story... He's someone I'm sure all you country fans know and love. It's no secret that he's one of my favourite country artists. His most recent release is a subtle, acoustic, and claps in the background that pace the soothing rhythm that makes you want to find someone to lean in next to. As he says in his song "...you're standing in the neon, looking like a high I wanna be on." This song isn't the high beat or rowdy, actually looking at his discography with the exception of "Honey Bee" all of his last few singles have been this type of slow and easing tempo. He has one more single coming out from this album, "Boys Round Here" and it sounds...interesting. All I'll say is he talks about doing the Dougey in the lyrics. I'll let you decide your opinion on that one. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment