Home » , , , » ETC #65 "Time of Dying"

ETC #65 "Time of Dying"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, March 7, 2013 | 3/07/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Time of Dying" ~ Artist: Three Days Grace


Comments: Heeeey there! Happy Friday, all! So...knowing me. I went on another binge. I have been able to listen to my typical genres recently for personal reasons and so I've been listening to a lot of rock music to serve my musical needs. This time it has been bands such as Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, etc.  I have to admit that I don't have too much knowledge of these bands, but it has been awesome getting to know some of their songs that weren't on the radio.  This song is one that I have come across that apparently was not a single of theirs and what I like most about it most is it's bridge (1:58 - 2:13). The song as a whole is similar to a few of their other songs, but like I said the guitars in that part of the song stand out to me. I'm sorry I don't have too much to say about this. I just happen to think it's a bit of nostalgia for your day. I'm gonna stop rambling now....happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment