Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "LIES (ZED'S DEAD REMIX)"

AMANDA-- "LIES (ZED'S DEAD REMIX)"

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, March 22, 2013 | 3/22/2013 10:59:00 AM

Happy Friday all! Today I've got an awesome drum and bass dupstep remix for you. When I got up this morning I knew I wanted to use a song from Marina and the Diamonds, one of my favorite bands that has yet to appear on the blog. In my quest, I came across this Zed's Dead remix of the Diamonds' "Lies." It kinda sorta blew my mind. I actually had to go back and listen to the original, which, while good, seems slightly lackluster in comparison.The track takes the Welsh artist's beautiful vocals and melodic elements and  gives them what I can only describe as a certain power and edginess. It's wicked cool. Zed's Dead, who take their name from Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction, don't have an official record label but you can download much of their music for free on Soundcloud, including this remix. Check 'em out! Happy listening!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment