Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "ONE DAY MORE"

AMANDA-- "ONE DAY MORE"

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | 3/20/2013 02:10:00 PM

Hey readers! Today I'm sharing a song that is near and dear to my heart, "One Day More" from the  recent film adaption of  Les Miserables. Anyone who knows me knows I am batsh*t crazy for musicals, romance, and period dramas, making Les Mis a dream come true for me. It intertwines stories of love, loss, friendship, religion, law, and revolution and has an epic, universal quality  to it which I think everyone can appreciate. There are many movie and stage versions of "One Day More" out there and I have yet to hear one I haven't liked. The song incorporates themes from earlier tracks and draws on the talents of the main cast members, giving them a chance to shine on their own and then come together as a group. If someone asked me to summarize Les Miserables, I would advise them to listen to this rather than me babble. The dvd comes out on Friday, so if you're interested check it out! Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment