Home » , , , , , , , , , » ETC #66 "Gettin' Over You" and "2Nite"

ETC #66 "Gettin' Over You" and "2Nite"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 3/12/2013 01:51:00 PM

Song: "Gettin' Over You" ~ Artist: David Guetta and Chris Willis Ft. Fergie and LMFAO


Comments: Hey, everyone!  I'm sorry for the lateness of this post. I have been hitting up Vegas on vacation and with the time change I've been exhausted and this slipped my mind. Being over here I have heard lots of new songs in the genre of techno, dance, electronic, etc. and so I'm bringing you a couple of those today. Usually I provide the same artist on Tuesdays, but instead I'm just showing a couple of new things I've heard. This song I heard and instantly fell in love with it. It includes some fantastic artists and the beat is infectious. The lyrics aren't anything fantastic, but what it lacks in lyrics it makes up for in its rhythm.

Song: "2Nite" ~ Artist: Felguk


Comments: This second song is one that has caught my attention and gotten stuck in my head.  I have never of this Brazilian duo, but the song is pretty good. I am curious to hear some of their other stuff. I might be sharing more of them.  If you want to read up more on them here's the wiki. Unfortunatley, I don't have much to say about these guys, but happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment