ETC #68 "21 Guns"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, March 15, 2013 | 3/15/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "21 Guns" ~ Artist: Green Day [Original Broadway Cast]


Comments: Yay, it's Friday! Happy weekend, all. I came across this song a while back and I fell in love with this version of the song. The original as you have probably heard is performed by Green Day, but this version has many vocalists involved. It begins slow with some beautiful instrumental by the strings and a few soloist and then at the peak of the song the power can be heard by the chorus. I definitely like the guitar and the harder feel of the original version, but I feel that the lyrics come more to life when the tempo is slowed down and it almost forces you to listen to the words more closely or at least it does for me because I'm not as wrapped up in the beat of this one.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment