Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 393 -- "Cykloid"

Stuck In My Skull 393 -- "Cykloid"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 18, 2013 | 3/18/2013 05:30:00 AM

Song: "Cykloid" || Artist: ROM || http://youtu.be/EZhPDmswEeU ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Monday, folks. To be quite honest, I had "Thrift Shop" stuck in my head when I woke up, but this song is just as awesome. It's a funky, excellent techno track that I ran into on the soundtrack to the game "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2." Honestly, that game has one of the best soundtracks I've heard. I love, love, love that soundtrack. It's mostly rock, but there are a few EDM tracks on there. I've never heard of ROM, actually, but I'm going to go look them up after this. Enjoy the track!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment