Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 396 -- "The Human Stain"

Stuck In My Skull 396 -- "The Human Stain"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 25, 2013 | 3/25/2013 09:10:00 AM

Song: "The Human Stain" || Artist: Kamelot || http://youtu.be/4n3LobCY5HE ||
Comments: It's been awhile since I've posted anything by Kamelot, so I figured it would be a good day to come back to one of my favourite bands of all time. This song is excellent, one of the most prototypic examples of symphonic/prog metal I've yet encountered. The chugging guitars of the opening contrasts wonderfully with the delicate piano that follows, quickly blending into a blood-pumping, adrenaline-surging, head-banging cacophony of awesome. For some reason, I always confuse this track (which is from the Ghost Opera album) with "The Great Pandemonium", which is taken from the Poetry for the Poisoned album, and I'm really not sure why. Maybe I'll have to cover that song soon -- it's just as epic. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment