Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 398 -- "I Can Walk On Water"

Stuck In My Skull 398 -- "I Can Walk On Water"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, April 1, 2013 | 4/01/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "I Can Walk On Water" || Artist: Basshunter || http://youtu.be/BLyHWIXTrlI ||
Comments: Basshunter, you are fantastic. I really can't think of a much better way to start a Monday than with a nice Basshunter track. I have to say, this is one of my favourites. It's slow buildup into an easy, dance-able beat that's just hard enough to groove to and just soft enough to be happy-sounding is a masterful intro. Complimented by the cheerful-sounding synths and fairly uplifting lyrics, this is one of the happiest dance tracks I've ever heard. If you really hate Mondays, give this a listen -- I think you'll be glad you did.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment