Home » , , , , » ETC #62 "Alive"

ETC #62 "Alive"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, March 1, 2013 | 3/01/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Alive" ~ Artist: Krewella


Comments: TGIF! I don't know about you all, but it surely has been a long week for me and this song I heard on the radio for the first time. The song was actually released back in 2012, but this is the first I've known about it. I hadn't even been listening for 30 seconds before it had me dancing in my car.  It only has 3 million or so views on Youtube and I'm not okay with that. The drums in the background make me want to stomp to this beat and has a strong electronic beat. This group is relatively new and I'm hoping that they put out more songs like this one. I hope this song pumps you up for the weekend. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment