Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 390 -- "Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix)"

Stuck In My Skull 390 -- "Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 11, 2013 | 3/11/2013 08:24:00 AM

Song: "Cracks" || Artist: Freestylers feat. Belle Humble || Remixed by: Flux Pavilion || http://youtu.be/S-UlX5peJBc ||
Comments: Hey everyone, happy Monday. This song has been rattling around in my head for a few days now, so I decided it was high time to share it with everyone. I don't remember how I found it originally, I suspect I was just clicking recommended links on YouTube or something. Of all the artists involved in this song, I confess the only one I've heard of is Flux Pavilion, the remixing artist. The original artists -- Freestylers and Belle Humble -- I've never heard of, but I'll be looking up later today. I think the beat on this song is incredibly catchy, and I love the subtle use of (what sounds like a) marimba or a xylophone around the 40 second mark, then subtly through the rest of the song. There's a shorter version of this song here, and the original can be found here, though I confess I actually prefer the remix. Whichever one you listen to, enjoy!
A quick note -- my entries will probably be going up in the afternoons this week, as opposed to mornings. I'll be back on a regular(-ish) schedule next week.

Edit 06/13/2014: Apparently the link to this song broke at some point -- fixed!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment