Home » , , » ETC #64 "Dust on the Bottle"

ETC #64 "Dust on the Bottle"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, March 7, 2013 | 3/07/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Dust on the Bottle" ~ Artist: David Lee Murphy


Comments: Hey everyone. Like I said previously I've been swamped recently so I will be keeping this brief.  If any of you know are into country music you probably recognize this song. It is quite old, but I used to love this song. It's got an up beat tempo, the bridge has some cheerful electric, ad the tune is catchy. I can't help but to get this stuck in my head sometimes. Admittedly, I don't think Mr. Murphy had too many other lasting hits other than this one. I can't say whether or not he was popular back in the day, but as for the songs that lasted into the current time period this song is probably his most well known. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment