Home » , , , » ETC #69 "Bleeding Out"

ETC #69 "Bleeding Out"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, March 21, 2013 | 3/21/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Bleeding Out" ~ Artist: Imagine Dragons
~ http://youtu.be/gJEoxeW7JvQ ~


Comments: Hey, guys!  So, I am bringing a new favourite song of mine to the blog today from the album Night Visions that was released late last year. I recently had a friend give me a bunch of Imagine Dragons and I have had the songs on repeat for the last couple of hours because it's that good!  This song has a certain kind of wonderful mixture.  The guitar in this song makes me feel the rock, the lyrics and vocals have a pop vibe to them, and the clapping (?) in the background reminds me of something that I would hear in a country or choral song and it all combines into one amazing song. I didn't realize what a unique sound this group has. From what I've listened to all of their songs have this relaxing, yet up beat feel to them that makes me want to sing, rock out, and chill out all at the same time. I hope that you all enjoy this song as much as I did. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment