Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 395 -- "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Stuck In My Skull 395 -- "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, March 21, 2013 | 3/21/2013 09:42:00 AM

Song: "Bohemian Rhapsody" || Artist: Queen || http://youtu.be/k-ARuoSFflc ||
Comments: For once, I have a very, very good excuse for my post going up late -- my hard drive is completely shot. In all fairness, I think I usually have a good reason, but the point is, this is an undeniable good excuse. 100% data loss. I'm currently using a borrowed laptop while I see about getting mine repaired (thankfully it's still under warranty), but for the moment, everything is crazy.
Anyway, the song. I was shocked that nobody has yet used this iconic classic on the blog. I mean, let's face it. Queen is classic, and "Bohemian Rhapsody" is classic Queen. This is one of the most iconic songs in modern American musical history, and it definitely deserves its title. Everybody knows this song, and nobody can do it as well as Freddie Mercury -- I'm not aware of an artist today with a voice like that. Despite incorporating several audibly distinct sections, this song flows like none I've ever seen, between tempos and keys and varying instrumentation. It is, quite simply, amazing, and it's stuck in my skull. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment