Home » , , » AMANDA-- "ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE METALHEADS"

AMANDA-- "ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE METALHEADS"

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 | 3/06/2013 07:00:00 AM


Hey readers. It's finals week and I've got loads of studying to do so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Of late, whenever I've needed  music to do homework to that won't distract me Less Than Jake has come to my rescue. For whatever reason, I don't own any of their albums but what I've heard I've really enjoyed so far.This song comes from their third record Hello Rockview and has some pretty excellent lyrics. Apparently it is featured on the soundtrack for Digimon: the Movie which is kind of cool. I'm not very familiar with ska punk or even ska for that matter but I think Less Than Jake is awesome and look forward to checking out more of their stuff. Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment