Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 388 -- "Maths"

Stuck In My Skull 388 -- "Maths"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, March 4, 2013 | 3/04/2013 10:14:00 AM

Song: "Maths" || Artist: deadmau5 || http://youtu.be/wk-iScJwuCA ||
Comments: Ooooops... Late post. I'm sorry, everyone! Tomorrow's post will be on time, I promise!
This track is off deadmau5's latest album, >Album Title Goes Here<, and I absolutely love it. It's beat is in that perfect middle ground where you can either dance to it or relax to it, and the hook is so catchy! I don't know how deadmau5 manages to come up with such catchy songs, but I am very, very impressed. This song  is actually the first single from the album, joined later by "The Veldt" and "Professional Griefers," both of which are also excellent. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment