Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "A CHANGE IS GONNA COME"

AMANDA-- "A CHANGE IS GONNA COME"

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 3/13/2013 07:00:00 AM

Hey y'all! I'm currently in the city of Selma, Alabama where I'm spending my Spring Break. We're on a pretty tight schedule and I didn't think I'd have time to post but thankfully that isn't the case. I've been here for not even three days and in that time have seen many things- some of which has made me feel happy and joyful and some sad and angry. This song, written and performed by the wonderful Sam Cooke, is soulful and inspiring. I knew it prior to coming here but in the last few days I've heard it on more than one occasion. I think that the love and despair I've found here in Selma is conveyed perfectly in the song. Even without being here yourselves,  I hope you'll find it as moving and powerful as I do. Thanks for reading and enjoy!



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment