Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 387 -- "Dancing On My Own"

Stuck In My Skull 387 -- "Dancing On My Own"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, February 28, 2013 | 2/28/2013 06:32:00 AM

Song: "Dancing On My Own" || Artist: Robyn || http://youtu.be/CcNo07Xp8aQ ||
Comments: One of the most classic breakup songs I know, I absolutely love this song. For some reason, it was stuck in my head when I got up this morning, so I felt the need to share it. Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't used this song previously on the blog. Oh well, no time like the present.
Robyn delivers strong, heartfelt vocals throughout the song, backed by her electro-inspired beats. This song could be in the Smithsonian in an exhibit about music as the proper application of a kick drum in 4/4 time in a dance/pop song. I mean, seriously. This beat is classic. I've literally seen it in textbooks, and Robyn makes it fantastic. Enjoy, and keep dancing!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment