Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 380 -- "Galang"

Stuck In My Skull 380 -- "Galang"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, February 15, 2013 | 2/15/2013 09:01:00 AM

Song: "Galang" || Artist: M.I.A. || http://youtu.be/DCL1RpgYxRM ||
Comments: I heard this song the other day thanks to a friend of mine, and just had to post it here. M.I.A. has to be one of the most diverse and genre-spanning artists I've ever seen, up there with Shakira. I mean, I've seen Shakira doing rock, Latin, pop, and electro. M.I.A. isn't quite that diverse, but she isn't far behind. This song is catchy and excellent, and the video is hilarious for being campy and awesome. Honestly, if I didn't know it, I would deny that this artist and the M.I.A. that produced "Bad Girls" was even the same person. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment