Home » , , , , , » Entry #57 "Besame" and "Entre Tus Alas"

Entry #57 "Besame" and "Entre Tus Alas"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | 2/19/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Besame" ~ Artist: Camila



Comments: Happy Tuesday, everyone. I am bringing a little Spanish flavor into your morning.  I came across this band ages ago and fell in love with them.  The lead singers have beautiful, soulful sounding voices. I can't say what it is, but in some of these songs they have almost a jazzy, pop feel to their music and it's a perfect beat to relax and even rock me to sleep. Anyhow, to the songs!  I am trying to sway away from providing singles, but seeing as how I don't think Spanish music is popular among you viewers I don't mind for today.  This first one is a single from Dejarte de Amar and the entire album is excellent.  Honestly, I'm not sure what to say about this one other than it's beautiful and I provided the live version because these guys can sing beautifully live as well which I highly applaud.

Song: Entre Tus Alas ~ Artist: Camila



Comments: This second song is not a single off their album, but it is one that caught my attention.  I really have nothing to say about this song that hasn't already been stated above. I highly encourage you all if you like their song to go and listen to some of the other things on their album and listen to some live videos. Happy listening!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment