Home » , , , , , , , » ETC #51 "Overjoyed" and "Unwell"

ETC #51 "Overjoyed" and "Unwell"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 | 2/05/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Overjoyed" ~ Artist: Matchbox Twenty



Comments: Happy Two Timing Tuesday, all. So, I have to admit to a couple of things today: I had no idea what the focus was for this, but I luckily was in the car when this song was on.  Secondly, I told myself I wasn't going to use singles for Tuesdays, but I'm breaking it this time.   It is a new one from Matchbox Twenty of whom I'm a huge fan. This song...it has all the feels for me (and I might have it on loop).  It makes me want to cry both for good and for bad. Once this passed through my ears, I knew that I was using it; there was no other option. This was released back in November, but as far as I'm aware it has just hit radio and I hope that you all enjoy this song as much as I have. The beat follows their typical sound and the rhythm is catchy. This song is off of their new album North and their other single from this new release is "She's So Mean".    

Song: "Unwell" ~ Artist: Matchbox Twenty



Comments: This song is an "old" one of theirs and I knew that I loved this song, just didn't realize that these were the guys responsible. Also, I could have sworn that there was a different video that went along with this song, but I suppose I am incorrect this time. I do have to say that the video is trippy and entertainingly so.  This song is back from 2003 on their album More Than You Think You Are. Sometimes I forget that this band started back in the mid-90s. Either way, they are still playing radio and still great. I hope that this brings a little bit of nostalgia into your Tuesday. Happy listening, everyone. :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment