Home » , , , » ETC #55 "Cherry Pie"

ETC #55 "Cherry Pie"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, February 14, 2013 | 2/14/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Cherry Pie" ~ Artist: Warrant
http://youtu.be/OjyZKfdwlng ~



Comments: Hey, hey, hey!  Happy Valentine's Day. If there are any of you scrooges out there today, I apologize. I have to say this is one V-day that I'm not particularly excited about either which is why I chose the song I did for today. I have been on a bit of the Aerosmith type of rock 'n roll train for the last couple of days and since there has been a stream of country recently I figured this song would 1) give a chance for a change up and 2) give everyone a song that they could enjoy regardless of the date on the calendar. I have never seen this video before and watching it for the first time...wow. That. Hair. Anyhow, this is one of those songs that just about everyone knows and despite age differences most people can rock out to this song. Overall, I'm not the biggest rocker you'll see despite my love for the genre and even I would have been up and head banging to this song if it weren't for the laptop in the way.  The guitar in this song absolutely sings and this is one of those air guitar, pencil as drumsticks type of songs. I hope that this brings some happy nostalgia to your day despite how the rest of your day goes.  Happy listening!

So...just as a small side note I have posted below some of my favourite love songs in light of today's date.  I tried to put a bit of ETC in my playlist. I hope you find something to fit your mood.

I Would've Loved You Anyway - Trisha Yearwood (Powerful, beautiful, sad)
Jessie's Girl- Rick Springfield (Upbeat, rock)
Livin' Our Love Song- Jason Michael Carroll (Happy, Easy-going, country)
What About Now- Lonestar (Happy, take a chance)
Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Heroes (Just awesome upbeat, pop)
Just a Dream- Nelly (Dance)
Breakeven- The Script (Pop, sadish)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment