Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 375 -- "8 Bit Trip"

Stuck In My Skull 375 -- "8 Bit Trip"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 | 2/05/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "8 Bit Trip" || Artist: Rymdreglage || http://youtu.be/4qsWFFuYZYI ||
Comments: Oh, this song. Actually, this song and video. I don't know how long ago I found this song/video, but it is so fantastic, and I never really shared it. There is nothing I don't love about this song and video -- they are both perfection. If you're into electronic music at all, check this out. If you aren't into electronic music, check this out anyway -- the video is more than strong enough to stand on its own without the song. As the title suggests, it has a very 8 bit feel to it (the song, that is), straddling the border of what I would call chip tunes.
Okay, fine, I was trying to only talk about the song here, but for once, I'm going to devote a decent amount of time to discussing the video. This vid is several things. First and foremost, Rymdreglage have officially won at stop-motion photography. Nobody need ever try again, because it won't be better than this. Second, holy nostalgia, Batman! It is a trip, indeed.
Alright, I'm going to stop talking here. Just go watch it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment