Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 374 -- "I Love It"

Stuck In My Skull 374 -- "I Love It"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, February 4, 2013 | 2/04/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "I Love It" || Artist: Icona Pop feat. Chari XCX || http://youtu.be/UxxajLWwzqY ||
Comments: Hello everyone, I'm back! I have to say, that week off did me a world of good. And it couldn't have come at a better time, either -- last week was absolutely insane for me. But we're good now, and I'm back in the saddle!
So, this song. First, thanks to Amanda for telling me about it. Second, I believe it made an appearance in an episode of the TV show Girls this season, which is a fantastic show, by the way. Anyway, I love it. (No pun intended.) It reminds me quite a bit of September and Tegan and Sara, especially the shot they have in the video at about 0:51 -- it screams Tegan and Sara to my eyes. And I am definitely into this song. It's been stuck in my head for a few days now, and it's great. I love the intro bass line, and the crazy don't care attitude. It's catchy (if slightly vulgar -- your kids probably shouldn't hear it), and I can't get enough of it. I feel like I'm seeing more and more electropop coming into the scene, especially the small groups and female driven groups, and I'm a huge fan of these developments. I look forward to seeing how Icona Pop's career turns out. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment