Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 385 -- "Clarity" and Announcement!

Stuck In My Skull 385 -- "Clarity" and Announcement!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, February 25, 2013 | 2/25/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Clarity" || Artist: Zedd feat. Foxes || http://youtu.be/IxxstCcJlsc ||
Comments: Hey everyone, I'm going to get the announcement out of the way first. With Amanda back on the blog, there are now four of us writing, and two to three of us writing on any given day -- that's a tad too much, we think. As a result, I'm going to try writing on just three days a week. Starting today, I'll be writing on just Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I'm doing this to keep some balance in the number of posts each day, and hopefully having more time to write will make for better entries from me. After 384 posts, I have to admit I've worn a bit thin.

Moving on to the song. First, I had to check: Zedd has nothing to do with Zed's Dead, who did the massively popular remix of "Eyes on Fire" by Blue Foundation. Zedd is a 23 year old wonderkid of electronic music that I've never heard of, and will be listening to quite a bit after this post. He has remixed some of the biggest names in pop and electronic music, and is currently producing Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album, according to Wikipedia. At time of writing, this song is third on Billboard's Dance/Club Play Songs chart, and has spent nine weeks on the chart. I can see why. Foxes' (Louisa Rose Allen) vocals pick up where the beautiful piano intro leaves off, and step on the gas, taking this listener through an emotional, amazing journey. This song is simply phenomenal. Check it out!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude check out the acoustic version with Zedd playing piano

Post a Comment