ETC #58 "The Island Pt 2"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 2/21/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "The Pendulum" ~ Artist: Pendulum



Comments: Hey, guys. I hope that you're week has been going well.  This song I bring to you today, I unfortunately don't have much to say about it.  I had the online radio on and decided to listen to some techno to switch it up a bit, and this song caught my attention. The beats in this song are strong, heavy, and while it has few words it is pulsating which can sometimes be better than any lyrics at all.  I'm not familiar with this band, so as I mentioned, there isn't a large amount I have to say about these guys other than they're Australian and I need to be listening to some more of their stuff.  If you like what you hear and want some information here's the Wiki. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment