Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 379 -- "Destroy Them With Lazers"

Stuck In My Skull 379 -- "Destroy Them With Lazers"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, February 14, 2013 | 2/14/2013 06:31:00 AM

Song: "Destroy Them With Lazers" || Artist: Knife Party || http://snd.sc/YtpDFB ||



Comments: Hey guys, sorry about the scarcity of posts from me the last few days, and the fact that this is going up late. This song is a dubstep track from Knife Party's EP "100% No Modern Talking," the rest of which can be found and downloaded here. If you're not a fan of dubstep, this might not be the track for you, but I encourage you to give it a try anyway. I've found that this track along with the rest of the EP makes for a great soundtrack for working out. Except for maybe "Internet Friends," which I laugh at so hard that I can't take it seriously. (If you go listen to that one, slight language warning on the lyrics.) I got this EP for free awhile back, and I've enjoyed it ever sence. It's not 'pretty' dubstep in the sense of some of the Skrillex trakcs like Summit, or the more subtle tracks that Lindsey Stirling uses, but regardless, I'm a fan. I like the way it builds an entire track from one sound -- I think it's really creative, and flows beautifully. Enjoy the track, and if you do, download it!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment