Home » , , , » ETC #54 "Lasso" and "Double Heart"

ETC #54 "Lasso" and "Double Heart"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 | 2/12/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Lasso" ~ Artist: The Band Perry



Comments: Hey everyone!  So I have to say that I'm not going to be real chatty about today's songs. I have been super busy and so this is one time where I'm not going to rant about the songs.  I have to apologize for bringing you yet more country music, but I've been on a kick recently.  I went and listened to some more song from this band. They only have one album as of now, but they've got one coming out in April.  This first song is quite slow and the lyrics are sad (or at least for me), but shows off Miss Kimberly's voice beautifully.  She has a very simple, subtle voice that still rings and could probably rock me to sleep.

Song: "Double Heart" ~ Artist: The Band Perry


Comments: In the midst of my researching, I came across this song and fell in love with it's beat. It's got a classic country sound to it and makes me want to get up and dance.  I can guarantee this will be one to be stuck in your skull.  I really hope that y'all enjoy a couple songs that haven't hit radio from this sibling trio.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment