Home » , , , , , , » ETC #50 "Ni Freud Ni Tu Mama"

ETC #50 "Ni Freud Ni Tu Mama"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, February 1, 2013 | 2/01/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: Ni Freud Ni Tu Mama ~ Artist: Belinda


Comments: IT'S FRIDAY! And as celebration of the weekend I have provided a fun and upbeat song for today. This artist is nothing new and in fact, I'm not sure where she stands in her music career. Last time I checked she was on a soap opera. But prior to that she was very popular musically. (Actually, just did a little search and it turns out she has a new album coming out at the end of February. Keep a look out!) Anyhow, this song has both a Spanish and an English version.  I will, however, make note that they do not say the same thing and to be honest I prefer the Spanish version.  The chorus to the Spanish version reads: "It's good-bye/ I can't anymore/ Forgive/ There's no guilt/ It ended. It couldn't be./ There's no guilt. Never."  And if I may date myself a little bit, there is a Raven Symone in the background at the end. And some really cool dancing as well. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment