Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 377 -- "Silver Cruiser"

Stuck In My Skull 377 -- "Silver Cruiser"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, February 7, 2013 | 2/07/2013 09:14:00 PM

Song: "Silver Cruiser" || Artist: Royksopp || http://youtu.be/b8o6uKm91No ||

Comments: Sorry about the lack of me posting this morning, folks. To make up for it, I decided to post this immediately, instead of waiting until tomorrow (Friday) morning to post it. So, this song. This song never singled, and there's nothing terribly smashing or record breaking about it. It's just a really good track form ROyksopp's album Junior, which is fantastic and you should all listen to! This song is a nice, slow, chill number with some jazzy influences. It's a very melodic tune, and I really love it. It puts me in a calm, quiet, relaxed mood that I really enjoy, and can bring a smile to my face. It tends to take whatever mood I'm in and just smooth it over -- if I'm feeling sad, I'll probably be a little less sad. If I'm feeling happy, I'll be a calmer happy. It's a nice song. And the video is pretty relaxing too -- just some planets and such.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment