Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 384 -- "The Messenger"

Stuck In My Skull 384 -- "The Messenger"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, February 22, 2013 | 2/22/2013 05:45:00 AM

Song: "The Messenger" || Artist: Linkin || http://youtu.be/KDOkMSf-F14 ||

Comment: Hey guys, for some reason my computer is steadfastly refusing to load YouTube. If you want to check this song out, just look it up, and I'll get a link up when YouTube starts working again. Anyway, this song was stuck in my head for hours and hours yesterday. Usually there's one song in every Linkin Park song in each album that sounds different -- for example, there was an instrumental track in both Hybrid Theory and Meteora, and there was a track in 3/4 time in Minutes to Midnight. On Living Things, (usually stylized as LIVING THINGS,) the entire album is quite different, and I can't think of any particular song. On A Thousand Suns, the different song is "The Messenger." It's an acoustic song with a slow tempo, lyrics speaking directly to the audience, and a deeply emotional tone. I was joking yesterday that I had the only slow Linkin Park song with an acoustic guitar ever made stuck in my head, and I don't think I was that far off the mark. Enjoy the song!

Edit: Wifi issues resolved, enjoy the fan-made M/V.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment