Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 381 -- "Make It Bun Dem" and Announcement!

Stuck In My Skull 381 -- "Make It Bun Dem" and Announcement!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, February 18, 2013 | 2/18/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Make It Bun Dem" || Artist: Skrillex and Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley || http://youtu.be/BGpzGu9Yp6Y ||
Comments: Happy Monday, everyone! Yes, I said happy Monday, because it is a happy Monday. Why, you ask? Because of the announcement I have for everyone: Amanda is returning to the blog this week!
I'll give you a moment to catch your breath now that you're done jumping for joy. (I know I certainly needed a moment, but I have an excuse for being sick and not breathing too well from it.) Right. Now that we're settled, let's talk music. Now, I've seen some really out-there collaborations in my day, but this one might take the cake. Dubstep's main-stream poster boy with the progeny of Bob Marley. Hooo, boy. And, to my great surprise, the song is amazing. It flows really well, and the mix of rasta vocals and vintage Skrillex instrumentation actually works quite naturally. I've had it stuck in my head since I ran into it the other night. Also, the video is just plain cool. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment