Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 376 -- "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)"

Stuck In My Skull 376 -- "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 | 2/06/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" || Artist: Fall Out Boy || http://youtu.be/HsfY8iFbYjE ||
Comments: I have to confess that I wasn't really into music when Fall Out Boy happened the first time. That being said, their hiatus happened completely without my noticing, and their return surprised me because I didn't realize they'd ever left... or really ever given much thought to their existence. Setting aside the fact that the band apparently managed to pull of a song and video and schedule a world tour without media attention, this song is surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting much from a middle school punk band, but my preconceptions have gotten the better of me. The vocals are pretty good, and I'm really enjoying the beat beneath it. I'm not really sure how to describe the... is it a keyboard or a synth? in the harmony, but I'm loving it. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment