Home » , , » ETC #53 "Runnin' Out of Air"

ETC #53 "Runnin' Out of Air"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, February 8, 2013 | 2/08/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Runnin' Out of Air" ~ Artist: Love and Theft


Comments: HAPPY FRIDAY! Wow, I'm so glad the week is over. Now, to the song. This song is practically brand new in terms of hitting radio. I heard it today and they were still deciding whether or not to recycle it. Funny enough the video hasn't been up to long and I'm disappointed by the lack of views. (It's probably because it's not popular on the radio yet, but still.)  One of the things that I like about this song is that even though this duo is country this song doesn't sound like it. And don't get me wrong I'm all for that twang and down southern song, however, it's nice that occasionally there is a song that I believe people who don't like country music will still like and I think that this is one of them.  As soon as the song came on it had my feet tapping the beat. Okay, so I might be a little overly excited about this song since I'm in a really good mood, but the point here is that it is brand new, shiny, and something that I think a decent group of people will enjoy. And small side benefit is it has an up beat tempo to start off the weekend. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment