Home » , , , » ETC #52 "I Don't Believe You"

ETC #52 "I Don't Believe You"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, February 7, 2013 | 2/07/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "I Don't Believe You" ~ Artist: P!nk


Comments: Hey everyone!  This was originally not the song I had planned for today, but in the midst of listening to a new artist I came across to this song by an artist that is not so new. P!nk has been around for a such a long time and is still producing amazing music. I frequently use her on the blog because she has such a unique voice, has power, and a powerful presence on the stage.  This song is one that I haven't heard before, but it is absolutely beautiful. It isn't too often that she puts out a ballad if I can phrase it that way. All of the strings are in this song!  There is a wonderful combination of cello and violin while P!nk and band member hit the acoustics guitars.  The chords are not anything extravagant, but by keeping it simple it gives this lady a chance to show off her vocals.  If I had my guitar this would be a song I would try to learn.  Also, apparently there is an official video for this as well if you'd prefer that. (I personally love listening to her live.)  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment