Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 383 -- "One Trick Pony"

Stuck In My Skull 383 -- "One Trick Pony"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 2/21/2013 06:41:00 AM

Song: "One Trick Pony" || Artist: Deadmau5 feat. SOFI || http://youtu.be/XoPPViAnBGw ||
Comments: So I originally wrote today's post on the song "Some Chords," not realizing that I have in fact written on that song before. My apologies, I missed it completely. I'm much more confident that I haven't written on this track yet. Taken from the same album as "Some Chords," "One Trick Pony" is a dubstep track featuring vocals from SOFI, who appears earlier in the same album in the track "Sofi Needs a Ladder." This track has a phenomenal beat, demonstrating Deadmau5's master over more than just house. Unlike much current dubstep, this song doesn't built to a drop part of the way through the song, but drops in the first few seconds of the track. Either way, I enjoy it, and hope you do too.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment