Home » , , , » Entry 277-- "She's So Mean"

Entry 277-- "She's So Mean"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 | 8/28/2012 07:22:00 AM

Song: "She's So Mean" || Artist: Matchbox Twenty || http://youtu.be/-8WLa6umgdw ||



Comments: Happy Tuesday, all! It's Miriah bringing you neither country or foreign language or any kind.  Instead, I am putting out there the first single from Matchbox Twenty's new album "North" that I heard once before it got stuck in my head.  It reminds me of some older songs (it reminds me of the  "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel variety type of songs).  The video was released roughly a month ago, and has recently been getting a decent amount of radio play. As good as this song is (as well as the visual effects at the end of the video), I'm really disappointed by the large amount of instrumental destruction that takes place.  Anyway, enjoy their new release!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment