Home » , , , » ETC #49 "Up Through the Ashes"

ETC #49 "Up Through the Ashes"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, January 31, 2013 | 1/31/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Up Through the Ashes" ~ Artist: Kamelot



Comments:  Happy Thursday, everyone!  I have been a musical recluse recently, however, I did decide today that some metal would be a good way to keep my mind occupied from the insanity that has been this week.  The songs that I wanted to use have all been taken by fellow blogger, Christopher. While I wasn't thrilled with this it did give me a reason to listen to some of their music with which I'm not so familiar.  The song that caught my eye was this one (obviously).  It has a soothing, beautiful instrumental to start and then turns into the typical, powerful metal.  Turns out this is also a great motivating song for running.  I wish I had more to say about this song, but happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment