Home » , , , , , , » ETC #75 "Se Apago la Llama" and "El Boleto de Amor"

ETC #75 "Se Apago la Llama" and "El Boleto de Amor"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 | 4/09/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "El Boleto de Amor" ~ Artist: Chino y Nacho


Comments: Buenos dias, chicos! Good morning, guys. I am bringing a little Latin flare into your Tuesday. I've been a fan of this duo for a while. I have to say that occasionally they put out a song that's a little too pretty boy pop for me, but usually their songs have a really good, get up and dance beat to it and some light rap to keep things interesting.This is a song (I'm pretty sure a bonus track) on Mi Nina Bonita and I absolutely adore it. I can't tell you why, because there's nothing in particular about this song that stands out from any other pop song. I guess it's just the idea of grabbing a couple of tickets and escaping with the one you love to anywhere you want to get away from the pressures of everyday life. Here's what I found in the way of a translation

Song: "Se Apago la Llama" ~ Artist: Chino y Nacho Ft. R.K.M & Ken-Y


Comments: I'm breaking trend by bringing to you guys one of their old singles. I wanted to share this one not only because it's a favourite of mine, but also because it is one of their slower songs. If you read the lyrics you'll see that it's a sad song, but either way it still has a way of getting me to sing along and the bridge brings it up tempo a bit which makes things a little less melancholy. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment