Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 404 -- "Hang with Me"

Stuck In My Skull 404 -- "Hang with Me"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | 4/23/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Hang with Me" || Artist: Robyn || http://youtu.be/-3a2qoyONVA ||
Comments: ERROR! Entry not found!
Sorry, being a technologically-minded individual, the prospect of 404ing the audience was just so tempting. Seriously, I almost redirected to a non-existent page for this entry. But, I felt bad not penning (well, typing) a post for Monday, so I didn't. By the way, Monday was my birthday, so I took the day off. But I return, triumphant and dancing just as badly, with a song for your listening pleasure. Speaking of dancing, get out of your chair and dance! This song is perfect for it. To my ears, it comes in around 120ish BPM, and its beat is steady and proud. This is a dance song, period. The lyrics say that Robyn wants no drama, and this song is no surprises. Upbeat, relatively cheerful, and meant to get you moving. So move! Dance! Celebrate the fact that you have ears, because music like this is why having ears is awesome.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment