Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "TINY DANCER" by ELTON JOHN

AMANDA-- "TINY DANCER" by ELTON JOHN

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, April 5, 2013 | 4/05/2013 07:00:00 AM

Hey readers. To put it simply, Elton John is a musical genius and personal hero of mine. And thanks to my mother, I'm reasonably familiar with his discography. I must say though, "Tiny Dancer" stands apart from the rest and is one of my favorite songs of all time. Elton's enchanting melody on piano paired with the poignant lyrics of his long time collaborator Bernie Taupin, and composer Paul Buckmaster's elegant strings truly make it a delight to the ears. There are probably a million things I could say about the song  and Elton in general but that could take awhile. I'll just leave it at this: if you're a fan of  piano or soft rock, you can hardly do better "Tiny Dancer." Enjoy!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment