Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "THE HARDEST MISTAKES" FEAT. CASSADEE POPE by I SEE STARS

AMANDA-- "THE HARDEST MISTAKES" FEAT. CASSADEE POPE by I SEE STARS

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 | 4/24/2013 07:00:00 AM

Hey all! I realize I haven't posted in over a week. My apologies. Today I'm going to try to make up for it by  bringing you a track that I just can't seem to get out my head. A certain awesome someone put "The Hardest Mistakes" on my wall the other day and it blew my mind. I've had it on a non-stop loop the last three days. It's so infectious. I See Stars have a really original style/sound that's not entirely electronic nor entirely punk but somewhere in the middle. Despite the fifty times I've listened to this song, I failed to recognize the female vocalist as Cassadee Pope, the adorable former lead singer of  Hey Monday.  Apparently, she won the third season of The Voice. So good for her. Anyway, I've rambled on quite enough. Happy listening!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment