Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "STILL INTO YOU" by PARAMORE

AMANDA-- "STILL INTO YOU" by PARAMORE

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, April 12, 2013 | 4/12/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hey all. This post is coming to you a tad later than usual. I apologize for that and my lack of entry on Wednesday. To make a long story short, I'm graduating in a month and have officially entered panic mode. I'll do my best to post when I can. Today I'm bringing y'all the latest video/single from Paramore. "Still Into You" is frankly one of the mostly bubbly, adorable songs I've ever heard from them. They've nailed power pop, proving their ability to expand and grow as musicians. It's awesome. Not to mention, the video is a lot of fun. Haley Williams looks and sounds simply amazing. For me, Paramore was one of those bands I found in my angst-ridden, hormonal teenage years and really connected with. I  probably should have gotten over them by now but what can I say? They continue to impress and delight me well into my twenties. Happy listening and have a great weekend!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment