Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 403: Songs Revisited, Part 4 -- "Thou Shalt Always Kill"

Stuck In My Skull 403: Songs Revisited, Part 4 -- "Thou Shalt Always Kill"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 4/18/2013 05:00:00 AM

Songs Revisited, Part 4 || Song: "Thou Shalt Always Kill" || Artist: dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip || http://youtu.be/CWrMGXwhFLk ||
Comments: Hello, all, and welcome to the conclusion of Songs Revisited week! I figured I'd go way back and revisit Entry 3, where I talked about this strange, wonderful song. dan le sac is the producer of this song -- the instrumentation is his work, and the rapping is the work of Scroobius Pip. I have no idea where either of them get their inspiration, but I want some of whatever they're on. DLS's work is fabulous. His weird version of electronic music is truly unlike anything I've heard, from it's weird intro all the way through it's equally odd out-tro. Throughout this uptempo track, Scroobius Pip is dropping common sense all over the place, and let me tell you, it's good to hear. I hate to end the week on such a non-descriptive note, but I truly don't know what else to say. The weird instrumentation melds perfectly with the common sense, and a great track was born. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment