Home » , , , » ETC Sorry, readers.

ETC Sorry, readers.

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 | 4/23/2013 05:00:00 AM

Right, guys. So I have been crazy listening to Miss Higgins and so I don't have a Two Timing Tuesday for you. Additionally, I realised when writing this post that I used this song a few weeks ago when I used her on a Tuesday. So!  With that, I do not have anything new to share with you, but I kept the post that I wrote for this even though I've already used because, well, I took the time to write it. Have a great day. 

Song: "Set Me On Fire" ~ Artist: Missy Higgins

Comments:   Happy Tuesday, all. Sorry I am not coming up with a Two Timing Tuesday this time. I have listened to this artist so much the last few days and this song in particular has been on loop and played probably 7 or 8 times in the last hour and a half. This song is a foot tapping favourite of mind. It makes me want to snap my fingers and sing along. This song has a jazzy beginning with a quick, staccato tempo and the chorus turns into more of a relaxed pop tune.  The bridge turns a bit slow, but doesn't take long to pick up to the relaxing yet mildly quick beat.  This song also does a good job of showing some of the range in Miss Higgins voice. What I like about her voice that is different from some of the other artists is the subtlety she has and the fact that you can hear her Australian accent when she sings. Normally accents are hidden in their songs, but no hers and it's a nice change up. 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment