Home » , , , » ETC #83 "Hermana Tierra" y "Bellisimo Asi"

ETC #83 "Hermana Tierra" y "Bellisimo Asi"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 4/30/2013 06:42:00 AM

Song: "Hermana Tierra" ~ Artist: Laura Pausini


Comments: Hey everyone. I'm making this a quick post. I have to apologize things for me are really crazy right now and I haven't had time to put sufficient time into this post which saddens me because I love this artist. Miss Pausini has been creating world music since the 90s and sings in a variety of languages. I am bringing you the Spanish versions since most people probably know that more often than Italian.  This first song is one to which I used to love to fall asleep. The song ends around 3:30 please excuse the rest of the video.

Song: "Bellisimo Asi" ~ Artist: Laura Pausini


Comments:  This second song is much more up tempo and can really show off Laura's vocals.  I'm sorry I've gotta jet. I really hope that you enjoy her music.  Happy listening!

One other thing that I wanted to mention in reference to Christopher's post. I am so excited to see how many hits we have been getting and I love that I get to be a part of this!  Music is such a wonderful and powerful thing and I'm so glad that all of us get to share our love of that with you all and I just hope that you enjoy listening/reading just as much as we like writing and sharing.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment