Home » , , , » ETC #81 "Because We Can"

ETC #81 "Because We Can"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, April 25, 2013 | 4/25/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Because We Can" ~ Artist: Bon Jovi


Comments: Hey, all!  Today I'm bringing a little Bon Jovi into your day. I didn't realize this, but he is 51 years old now. I knew he was getting up there, but congratulations to him for still producing music after 30 years in the business. I highly recommend reading the Wiki for this guy as it's intriguing. For someone so well known I knew very little about his life. This is his latest single that I recently heard on the radio and it is an interesting song. It  has his classical (slightly cliche) motivational theme with a mix of song that is a combination of his older stuff and some of his more recent songs. To me this song is a mix of "Who Says You Can't Go Home" and "Have a Nice Day".  It is up tempo and may not show off Jon's voice, but the beat is infectious. I would love for this be a popular song for the summer, but since it doesn't include any kind of celebration or partying theme it very well may not. Either way, here is another excellent hit by the famous Bon Jovi. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment