Home » , , , » ETC# 79 "Take a Bow"

ETC# 79 "Take a Bow"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 4/18/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Take a Bow" ~ Artist: Rihanna


Comments: Hi, guys! So I was doing some reminiscing and came across this song. I had forgotten about it to be honest, but I absolutely love it.  It's a single from her album Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded from back in 2008. This isn't the usual S & M that she can be known to sing about. The song is mainly focused on how she has been cheated on, but I find that as I listen to it, the song can actually be applicable to anyone even if you haven't been in a relationship. Just being led on can apply to what she said about "you put on quite a show/you really had me going/very entertaining..."  My favourite part about this song is how well it shows off Rihanna's voice. Sometimes I forget that she has some power in those chords of hers and this is one song that is definitely more slow pace, but I actually enjoy it just as much as any other song because of her voice. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment