Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 406 -- "The Zephyr Song"

Stuck In My Skull 406 -- "The Zephyr Song"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 4/30/2013 06:31:00 AM

Song: "The Zephyr Song" || Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers" || http://youtu.be/0fcRa5Z6LmU ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! I picked this song becuase it is absolutely perfect for my mood and how today is shaping up. Where I'm at, rain has abandoned the sky to let white, gentle clouds and bright sun have the day, we're hoping for a light breeze, the temperature is perfect, and the day is all around excellent. This song fits, starting with the title and all the way through the cheery, light tone of the song. The beat is calm, and the lyrics mellow and upbeat. Enjoy the song, and I hope you enjoy the day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment