Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 407 -- "Can't Hold Us"

Stuck In My Skull 407 -- "Can't Hold Us"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, May 2, 2013 | 5/02/2013 09:09:00 AM

Song: "Can't Hold Us" || Artist: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton || http://youtu.be/2zNSgSzhBfM (official music video) || http://youtu.be/bgjwAZ9TR3U (live in studio) ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! I do hope you're enjoying your day, wherever you are. Where I am, it's a beautiful day, and I feel amazing. I feel unstoppable. Indestructible. Like nothing can hold me. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Anyway, this song is fantastic. It's instrumentation is a pleasant blend of piano, strings, and brass, with a drum and/or drum machine laying the beats. The lyrics are upbeat, and put a smile on my face. The vocalizations by Ray Dalton really make this song, I think. Given the choice, I actually prefer the live version recorded in the KEXP studios over the music video, just because I hate having to wait around for the song to start. That being said, the video is thought-provoking and worth a watch. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment